Align Trex's RTF 450, available now
* T-Rex 450 has been the ideal choice for entry level R/C helicopters. To cater to the beginner enthusiasts, Align introduces RTF (Ready to Fly) T-Rex 450 Sport Plus. Complete with Align T6 2.4G transmitter, this fully assembled helicopter can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process.
* T-Rex 450 Sport Plus utilizes new style rotor head assembly with superior flight stability and controllability. Four piece frame plate design with imbedded servo mounting platform for fast servo install/removal without mounting nuts. Align’s high efficiency 450MX motor providing continuous power as the powerful heart of this helicopter. Specially designed in-between frame rudder servo mount for centralized CG location to benefit 3D flying. Brand new battery mounting platform with integrated ESC mount for streamlined mounting of electronics. Also included is a new REC-BL35P brushless controller featuring adjustable BEC voltage between 5V to 6V.
* Align T6 R/C system utilizes Futaba 2.4G S-FHSS frequency hopping 6 channel transmitter, with complete helicopter functions such as throttle/pitch curve, stunt mode switch, dual rate and exponential adjustment, etc. Enabling pilots to have feature rich transmitter without the high price.
* Similar to other T-Rex 450 series helicopters, the 450 Sport Plus exhibits superior flight stability, smooth maneuver response, excellent control feel, allowing pilots to experience high quality performance at economical price.
1.Helicopter and transmitter are factory assembled and tuned RTF version. Plug in a battery and experience immediate flight gratification.
2.Align T6 R/C system utilizes Futaba 2.4G S-FHSS frequency hopping 6 channel transmitter, with complete helicopter functions along with 15 model memory.
3.Built in normal flight mode and stunt flight mode, with two step dual rate settings.
4.PVC alloy new style rotor head assembly with metal head block, with rigidity certified for 3D performance standard, while also having superior flight stability and controllability.
5.Four piece frame plate design with imbedded servo mounting platform for fast servo install/removal without mounting nuts.
6.Narrow lower frame plate and base plate design to strengthen rigidity and improve flight agility.
7.Specially designed in-between frame rudder servo mount for centralized CG location to benefit 3D flying, while minimizing crash damages to rudder servo.
8.Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with dramatically improved cooling efficiency for excellent power output.
9.Equipped with new style REC-BL35P brushless controller featuring step-less adjustable BEC voltage between 5V to 6V (factory set to 5.5V).
10.Dedicated rudder gyro mounting platform to isolate vibration from tail transmission, improving gyro performance.
11.Newly designed battery mounting platform with integrated ESC mount for streamlined mounting of electronics.
12.High precision tail pitch control assembly with aesthetically pleasing and functional design. Weighted tail blade grips effectively increases smoothness of rudder pitch action.
13.New style aerodynamic canopy airbrushed with colorful graphics.
14. Equipped with 3S 2200mAh 30C lithium polymer battery and charger capable of 2A fast charge rate.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
* Length: 634mm
* Height: 224mm
* Main Blade Length: 325mm
* Main Rotor Diameter: 715mm
* Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm
* Motor Drive Gear: 11T
* Main Drive Gear: 121T
* Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
* Tail Drive Gear: 25T
* Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11:4.24
* Weight(With Motor): 633g
* T-REX 450 Plus Kits Set X1 set
* ALIGN T6 6Channel Transmitter X1
* ALIGN R6GF 6 Channel Receiver X1
* 3S1P 11.1V 2200 mAh/30C Li-polymer Battery X1
* Lithlum Battery Balance Charger RCC-3SX X1 set
* 325D PRO Carbon Fiber Blades X1 set
* 450MX Brushless Motor(3400KV) X1
* GP790 Head Lock Gyro X1
* DS415M Digital servo X3
* DS425M Digital servo X1
* RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC X1
* 1.5V AA Zinc-Carbon Battery X4
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly: