1. All metal, highly precise main blade control system, with excellent durability and superior control precision.
2. Design concept based on large competition helicopters, for excellent static and dynamic performance.
3. New lateral adjustable metal left/right control bellcrank arms and elevator control arms, enabling the most ideal endpoint travel adjustment for 3G flybarless as well as flybar system, while increasing servo resolution for improved control precision.
4. Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection. In addition, the system improves the overall rigidity of side frames, as the same time raising the center of gravity.
5. Top mounted motor base bringing the motor’s center of gravity much accurate, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to cool the motor effectively.
6. Utilizing module 1 gear pitch for improved power sustainability of main gear.
7. Uniquely designed fixed motor mount with 3 bearing support blocks, providing absolute support for motor shaft, dramatically reducing gear mesh variance as result of instantaneous torque. In addition, this system strengthen the lack of support on high power outrunner motors, eliminating gear stripping issues, while increasing motor power transfer efficiency and main gear longevity.
8. Easy access top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
9. New lightweight H-shaped electric devices retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation.
10. High grade painted fiberglass canopy with new 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism to simplify installation.
11. Wide +/- 15 degree pitch range for superior 3D performance and explosive power.
12. CNC twice-machined gear for superior balance and stability.
13. High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
14. Utilizes high efficiency tail drive shaft system and high strength 3K carbon fiber tail boom.
15. Highly rigid 3K carbon fiber side frames for simple maintenance.
16. Tail blades, tail boom, and tail boom supports all utilize high strength carbon fiber material.
17. High torque rated one way bearing base.
18. New lightweight landing gears.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
All metal, highly precise main blade control system & New lateral adjustable metal left/right control bellcrank arms and elevator control arms
New lightweight H-cross section electronic retention system
for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation for battery protection and easy use)&Top mounted motor base with unique fixed 3rd bearing block
High efficiency shaft tail drive system, high precision bearinged push/pull control system, and high speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips&Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into 3K side frame, providing easy battery access and protection
Easy access top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.(ESC not included)&700M high efficiency, high torque brushless motor
DS650 Digital servo & 3G Programmable Flybarless System
Features of 3G Programmable Flybarless System :
* 3-axis gyroscopic flybarless system to simulate the stability of mechanical flybar system, yet at the same time achieving agile 3D performance.
* Utilizes Silicon Micro Machine (SMM) sensors for excellent stability.
* 12 bit processors providing ultra high resolution, resulting in highly precise controls
* Software upgradable through PC interface adapter
* Simplistic setup process without the need of external devices. Setup is done through 5 steps and 2 sensitivity adjustments. Rudder setup is identical to GP780 gyro, minimizing learning curve.
* Flybarless system dramatically improves 3D power output and efficiency, resulting in reduced fuel or electricity consumption.
* Highly sensitive gyroscopic sensors combined with advanced control detection routine providing higher hovering and aerobatic stability than other flybarless system.
* Suitable for all CCPM and mechanical mixing system.
* Comaptible with helicopter of all sizes from T-Rex 250 to T-Rex 700.
* Innovative Pitch Gau as an aid to facilitate pitch adjustments.
* High frame rate signal output for faster and higher precision servo response.
* Capable to operate between 3V to 8.4V, compatible with high voltage servos.
* Small footprint, light weight, minimalists and reliable design.
Specification (3G Programmable Flybarless System) :
* Suitable Voltage Range:DC 3~8.4V
* Current Consumption:<80mA @ 4.8V>
* Flip and Roll rate detection speed: :+-300degrees/sec
* Rudder rate detection speed:+-500degrees/sec
* Sensor resolution: 12bit
* Operating temperature:-20^C ~65^C
* Operating humidity:0%~95%
* RoHS certified
Control box : 16g
Sensor : 9g
Specification (T-REX 700E) :
* Length: 1328mm
* Height: 408mm
* Main Blade Length: 690mm
* Main Rotor Diameter: 1562mm
* Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
* Motor Drive Gear:12T
* Main Drive Gear:115T
* Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
* Tail Drive Gear: 24T
* Drive Gear Ratio: 1:9.58:4.33
* Weight(With Motor): 2830g
* Flying Weight: Approx. 4700g
Included Accessories :
* T-REX 700E 3G Kits Set X 1
* Aluminum Tail Boom X 1
* 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom X 1
* 690D Carbon fiber blades X 1
* DS610 Digital servo X 3 set
* DS650 Digital servo X 1
* Flybarless System X 1 set
* 700MX Brushless Motor (510KV) X 1
* 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator X 1
* 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades X 1 Set
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
* Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
* Receiver (7-channel or more)
* ESC (12S Li-Po 80A or more)
* 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh X 2
* Dial Pitch Gauge