Align Trex HSL75001 BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo
* Rudder servo with .0.032sec/60o ultra high speed response, pushing the extreme.
* Utilizes brushless motor design for fast speed, high efficiency. And with the absence of brush wear, the longevity of servo is greatly increased.
* Supports 7.4v high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance of the brushless servo.
* Designed specifically for helicopters, with highest specifications on the market: 0.032sec/60o ultra fast speed and 7kg-cm monstrous torque, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
* Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness.
* Hardened high strength superalloy gears that increase the lifetime.
* Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo’s high efficiency.
* Supports both analog and digital control signals.
* Suitable for T-Rex 550/600/700 rudder use.
* Stall torque:5.0kg.cm(6.0V), 7.0kg.cm(7.4V)
* Motion speed:0.045sec/60o (6.0V), 0.032sec/60o (7.4V)
* Rating voltage:DC 4.8-7.4V
* Temperature range:-20o C~+60o C
* Dimension:40.3 x 20.1 x 38.7mm
* Servo rudder piece x 3
* Set screw x 1
* Rubber damper x 4
* Brass grommet x 4
* Tapping screw for servo x 4